Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy, Busy

This weekend flew by. I was very bad and took no pictures this weekend!

My brother-in-law was able to come home for the weekend. We were able to catch up with them on Friday night. We went to Chuck's cousins for a cookout. Brian had lots of family and friends anxious to see him so we were only able to connect on Friday night.

Saturday I began the seasonal clothes sort. It actually turned into more than the seasonal sort. My sister has been giving me hand me downs and I had just been stashing them in the garage. (Remind me not to do that again!) I ended up sorting all of the hand me downs and getting them into the shed for storage. I am in the process of washing all of Megan's summer clothes. This task should be complete today.

While sorting clothes we also started getting our garage sale boxes together. With all of Megan's out grown clothes and the junk, I mean stuff, we have gathered from the garage it looks to be a large sale. Hopefully I can get it all ready within the next month.

Sunday afternoon we ended up at my parents. It was by sister's birthday, so we all gathered to celebrate.

On top of all of this we worked on some household chores. The grass is cut, the dandelions are sprayed and I was able to get the living room carpet cleaned. Whew!

I told Chuck that I feel like I have been going 100 miles an hour and am ready to slow down, relax and do some fun projects. He whole heartily agreed, especially to the relax part!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy. Hope you have a great yardsale....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!