Thursday, March 06, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We had freezing rain on Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning we woke up to a frozen winter wonderland. I had no plans to leave the house so I really didn't pay much attention to it. That is until Wednesday afternoon. I looked out the kitchen window and caught how wonderful the ice covered things looked with the sun shining on it. This is one of the pine trees that run along one side of our property line.

This is my clematis that was so beautiful growing up it's screen door trellis last summer.


This site gave me hope that Spring is just around the corner. These are daffodils that are planted in the bed in front of the screen door trellis.

So beautiful that it caused me to take a moment out of my busy day and remember how amazing God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!