Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome Spring!

Looking forward to seeing some of these very soon!


Although I really like fall I must admit that Spring is my favorite season. I love seeing everything renewed and ready to begin their new life. I enjoy watching everything turn green again, the flowers poking their sleeping heads out of the ground. The feel of warm sunshine and the smell of clean, fresh air when I have my windows open. This season makes me feel alive and ready for anything. Welcome Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    Yay for spring! I'm so glad it's here. Beatiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is so wonderful! Joshua is a spring baby so it makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!