Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spring Cleaning: Schedule


I joined Monica in her Spring Cleaning last year. I found it to be a great motivator to actually get things done. She is hosting it again this year. She is offering an entry for a wonderful prize package for each room that is cleaned.

Here is my schedule:

Megan's Room - March 7
Master Bedroom - March 10
Bathroom - March 13
Kitchen - March 15
Living Room - March 17
Laundry Area - March 18
Office/Spare Room - March 20

If time and weather permit we are going to try to spring clean the garage and back porch.

A huge thanks to Monica for the motivation and encouragement to get this task complete. Happy cleaning everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Your list looks great, Wendi! Thanks for joining! :)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Good luck Wendi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes! I just joined the challenge too and complete my tiny laundry room which was ... wel embarrasing to say the least. But it looks so good now! Hurray!

    Be blessed,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!