Sunday, March 09, 2008

Spring Cleaning: Megan's Room

I worked on cleaning Megan's room on Friday. Here are the before pictures.

The inside of her closet. I am very embarrassed for you to see this! I spent most of my time cleaning out the closet, it was way out of control.


Here are the after photos:


This is what I did:

Cleaned out closet (put away clothes that don't fit, dusted, straightened and vaccumed)
Dusted entire roon
Moved furniture and vaccummed
Dusted Blinds
Sorted and purged toys
Cleaned inside of windows

I did not have to wash the bedding. It had already been washed twice last week. All I am going to say is diaper leak. Ugh! The outside of the windows will wait until there is warmer weather.

Check out Monica for more Spring Cleaning inspiration!

9 comments:

  1. It looks great Wendi!!!!! Wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, her room is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her room is darling and you did a terrific job getting things in order! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're a busy bee! Her room is just adorable! PERFECT for a wee little girl. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendi,

    It looks wonderful--thanks for being willing to share! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found your blog via Erin's "The Dream Continues." We're Hoosiers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow!!! You were BUSY and accomplished SO much!!!

    And.. Holy cow!!! Her room is ADORABLE!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is such a cute girly room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!