Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Clean: Laundry Area

I am way off of my spring clean schedule, but I am working on getting it all done. I worked on my laundry area. My laundry area is in the garage.


Here is what I did:

*Wiped out the cabinets and made sure they were in order.
*Wiped down the outside of the cabinets.
*Wiped down the washer and dryer.
*Cleaned out the sink.
*Dusted all of the decor.
*Moved everything to sweep and mop.
*Removed any garage item that had made its way into the laundry area.

The only thing that I was not able to do is empty the recycling. It was pouring and decided that it could wait for a dry day.

Be sure to visit Monica at The Homespun Heart for more spring cleaning inspiration.


2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! I have been totally slacking with the spring cleaning. I started out great...and then pooped out! LOL You are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wendi! This looks terrific - way to hang in there! I am loving my clean laundry room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!