Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Rice Krispie Kiss

Did anyone else see the wonderful Rice Krispie treats that Mrs. Wilt made for Valentine's Day? If you missed it they were super cute!

I made Rice Krispie Treats this weekend and decided to make a kiss for my special guy.


Oh and if you can't find the original post for this idea here is how they were made. Put you treats into a greased funnel. Once removed you may have to reshape into the kiss shape. I don't have a funnel so I put mine inside of a measuring cup to make the basic shape and then made the cone shape by hand. That might be why mine didn't turn out quite as professional looking as Mrs. Wilt's, but that is okay. It is the thought that counts, right?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea - I will so have to keep this in mind for next year, when Rice Krispie treats are actually available! (i live overseas now, but will be back in the u.s. for furlough next year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see these, but did not get around to making them. They are so cute! And...necessity is the mother of invention! I don't have a funnel, either. ;o)
    Cute kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea--I'm sure it was appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    I appreciated your comment on my nesting post...I just wanted you to know I edited part of it because of someone else's comment...not yours!
    Our original plan was to adopt from China...and given the opportunity (and cash), I would do it in a heartbeat!!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!