Friday, March 21, 2008

Coloring Eggs

Megan and I joined my nieces at my parents for an afternoon of egg coloring.



No kit needed for my version of egg coloring! All you need is hard boiled eggs, vinegar and food coloring. You combine 1/2 cup of vinegar with food coloring. If you want to make a design on your egg draw it with a white crayon. The color won't stick to the crayon. Dip your eggs and have fun! The girls had a blast.

This is a busy weekend for us, as I am sure it is for all of you. Tonight we will be joining Chuck's dad and family for an early Easter dinner. Saturday we will take Megan to the Easter egg hunt at church. I am very excited to see how much fun she will have. Then I will spend the evening getting my dishes ready to take to Easter dinner.

Sunday we will attend the early service at church then join my parents for dinner at noon. We will spend a couple of hours there before heading to Chuck's moms. A busy weekend, but one that I always enjoy!

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I am hoping to color eggs with the boys...but we'll see! This year will be a truly simple Easter...but all that matters is HE IS RISEN..
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks too sweet coloring her eggs!!! I know she will have a blast at the egg hunt tomorrow.

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!