Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Review

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Mine was busy and relaxing at the same time. Friday morning was grocery time. Chuck had the day off so he tagged along. I usually spend more when he is along, but that is okay. It is always nice when he goes along. That evening we dropped Megan off with my mother-in-law. She had been hinting that it was time for Megan to come and visit. While she was there we went to pick out the new flooring for our bathroom. I am so excited and the best part is that it is on sale! We then hit a new bookstore. While there we picked up a book of Bible stories to go in Megan's Easter Basket.

Saturday morning we meet my parents for breakfast. Yum! We then did a little shopping. I bought Megan's Easter dress and a few capri outfits for Spring. Come on Spring! By the time we were done shopping and finished a couple of other errands Megan was sacked out in the car. We decided to go for a drive so she could get a good nap. We ended up finding a 620 acre historic farm for sale. If only... a girl can dream!

Sunday was a day of rest. I overdid it a little and keep having fits of coughing. After a week of taking it easy it felt really good to be out and about this weekend. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun...I hope you get a good night's sleep and the cough gets better...Blessings...mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!