Monday, February 11, 2008

Under the Weather

Chuck wasn't feeling his best last week, I ran around wiping Megan's nose all week and sent my 2 year old niece home with a fever on Thursday. All the hand washing and hand sanitizer didn't work to keep the germs away from me. I woke up Friday morning and knew that I had caught a cold. I went ahead and did my grocery shopping and continued to feel worse as the day went on. I spend the entire weekend resting. I did shower, but got right back into my PJ's! Chuck was on weekend duty. He did a great job of taking care of me and especially Megan. I am feeling better, but still not great. I am spending the day resting and trying to get the house back in order from Daddy Duty! If my post are sparse this week you will know that I am resting and trying to start feeling my best again. I am off to take a nap!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry you got it. Sometimes you can manage to get by, but the older I got, the more I seemed to pick up from my kids.
    Feel better soon!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone, take care and rest. I'm so sorry that you are under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi,

    Seems to be a common theme these days. I've had a lingering cold for more than a week, and Nathan had a stomach flu over the weekend!

    Hope extra rest is just what you need to get back to health!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!