Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cinnamon Pancake Mix & Morning Sunshine Syrup Mix



3 cups flour
4 T sugar
2 T baking powder
4 1/2 t cinnamon
1 1/4 t salt


To make pancakes:



Mix together 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg and 2 T oil. Then add 1 1/2 cups of pancake mix. Makes 10 5 inch pankcakes.



These are my all time favorite pancakes. I love the flavor the cinnamon provides.





Morning Sunshine Syrup

1/4 c brown sugar
2 T cornstarch
1/4 t allspice
1/8 t nutmeg

Add mix to saucepan; stir in 1/3/4 cups apple cider. Heat over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken and is bubbly. Makes 1 3/4 cups.

6 comments:

  1. I have that pancake mix sitting on my counter ready to make as gifts...I love the Syrup mix idea to give along side it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    That syrup sounds delicious. We just may have to try that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a jar gift. I haven't seen a pancake mix before..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kiddos and I tried these this morning - delicious! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO going to make this! Especially the syrup! OH ME OH MY!!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful gift idea. Could you please share what jar sizes you used in this picture? Thank you. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!