Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Carmel Apples


I recently made carmel apples. I stumbled across a wonderful product. No more peeling the wrappers off tons of carmels! The package covers five apples. There is no way we could eat all five apples, so I shared some with our neighbor.


I slid each apple into a lollipop bag (left over from this project)and added a tag with twine. "A is for Apple", "Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away!" and "Apple of my Eye" is what was written on the tags.

Our dear neighbors are pretty much home bound for health reasons. Not only were they appreciative of the treat, but they especially liked the visit. A great reminder that sometimes it is the gesture that matters most!

6 comments:

  1. So cute - what a terrific way to share from your abundance and brighten a day of another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful neighbor you are! Things like this really help to brighten the day for home bound people. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful thing to do. We never know how much our acts of kindness mean to someone else. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea...so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so great!!! i love how you did that! :) too cute!
    Also..thanks so much for your comment on my blog! i am flattered that you come over and read it!!! THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!