Monday, November 05, 2007

Busy Weekend

My weekend was busy, but productive. There was a lot on the To Do list and we accomplished much of it.

*Christmas cards signed. Check
*Christmas pictures scheduled. Check. For next Monday.
*Return a pair of pants. Check.
*Buy a shirt for pictures. Check.
*Patio furniture and outside toys put away. Check
*Help neighbor put their things away for winter. Check
*Put away Megan's summer/too small clothes. Check.
*Clean out garage. Partial Check, very close to done.
*Finish a project for my swap box. Check.
*Breakfast with father-in-law. Check.
*Help my sister hang wallpaper border. Check.

The only thing that was not completed was to tidy up all of the flower beds. It was too cool to have Megan outside for long. It may not get done since they are predicting a few snowflakes this week! I just love beginning the week feeling on top of things!

3 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    Good for you. I agree--it feels so great to complete projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're one busy gal! It does feel wonderful to get things accomplished and checked off my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot done! It does feel soooo good - I have a day like this planned for today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!