Monday, October 01, 2007

This and That

First I would like to say Thank You for all the well wishes for Megan. She is feeling much better. We are back to getting a good nights sleep (Yes!) and she is back to her normal self.

We had a great weekend. We went to the apple orchard on Saturday. Later this week I will show all the great things I did with my apples. Sunday evening we had dinner with my in laws. Always great when I am not the cook!

There was also a little shopping done and this was my great find:
I found these on clearance at Meijer for $1.87 a set! The original price was $7.49. The set included 2 jars, a funnel and wooden packer. It also has two rounds of fabric, two recipe cards, two pieces of ribbon and the cutest little wooden hearts. I see jar mixes on my Christmas giving list!

6 comments:

  1. how fun!! I love doing jar mixes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Megan is feeling better!!!

    I can't wait to see all that you do with your apples! YUMMMM!!!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find at Meijer. I'm going to have to look during my trip this week. :) Glad Megan is up and going again. It is tough having a sick baby. I have to confess I was sad when you said you wouldn't be posting the end of last week. I really enjoy your blog. :) Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn Marie11:27 AM

    Great Finds. Looks like you are on your way to 4 gifts right there. I wonder what you will put in them???? Please Share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that megan feels much better. Love the jars and the tags. Will make nice holders for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun find at an awesome price!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!