Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Get Away

We headed out for a long weekend away at a State Park. My family reunion was on Saturday.

This is my family, my parents and my sister's family (minus my brother-in law who was at home working).
You know you are in a small country town when you see the Amish out running errands.
We stopped by the local apple orchard. I love the hospitality of a small town. The orchard offers a free apple to children, free popcorn and samples of apple cider. They also have this cute area set up for pictures.
We went for a hayride. It was chilly so Megan stayed back in the room with my mom. Next year she should be big enough!
This wagon is outside of the inn we stayed in. It made a perfect spot to get a picture of Megan with her cousins.

It was a wonderful time away. It is always great to reconnect with family members. I am looking forward to returning next fall!

5 comments:

  1. Wendi,

    Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    Darling photo of Megan with the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful-looking trip!
    It's so nice to be able to spend time catching up and relaxing with family.
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cute photos! So glad you had a nice time away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, our family does reunions that look very much like yours! Aren't they the best?! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!