Friday, October 19, 2007

Dinner Disaster

Yesterday was such a good day. I was able to get many things accomplished. Megan and I went for a morning walk. Went to visit my parents after nap. Then came home and took another walk. That is when disaster struck. I had put dinner in the oven before I went to my parents. Everything was fine until our last walk. We meet Daddy as he pulled in the driveway, entered the house and this is what was left of dinner. Some dried up burnt pieces of meat. Sigh!


After some teasing from Chuck the good news is that he took us out for a quick bite to eat. Sometimes it does not pay to multi-task!

2 comments:

  1. Just sending some sympathy your way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! Did you get to go out to eat??? :)

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!