Monday, October 22, 2007

Celebrating: Chuck's New Job

Chuck applied for a new position at his company. A few days after he had his interview he called to say he had gotten the job!

To celebrate he was welcomed home by this sign. It was posted on the door from the garage to the house, so he would see it first thing.

We then celebrated with one of his favorite meals, pot roast and cinnamon strudel cake (sorry no recipe, I had little time so this is from a box) for dessert. Nothing fancy, but Megan and I wanted Daddy to know we are proud of him!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Chuck--I'm sure he appreciated your special touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to show your hubby your support. ;)
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wendi,
    Congrats to your dh on his new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!