Sunday, September 23, 2007

Welcome Fall!

It may not feel like fall, but it is starting to look like fall around here!

As you walk up the sidewalk this is what greets you.


I intend to add a bale of straw and some pumpkins once we visit the pumpkin patch.

I put this wreath together several years ago.


Please come in and take a look at some of my indoor decorations!


These welcomes you as you enter the front door.



I scattered around a few small pumpkins.

I received this ceramic pumpkin from my previous employer. It was presented to me with a container of ivy placed inside. I have used this in the past as a candy dish. This year I decided to arrange flowers that I found on clearance several years ago at Michael's. I am pleased with the results. This is the center piece for a kitchen table. I used a foam pumpkin and cut off the top. I then used my clearance flowers and cute scarecrow to make the center piece.
Sorry for the quality of this picture. I took several and this was the best. I placed my F.A.L.L. candle holder on the window seal flanked by mason jar candles (I saw this last year at The Homespun Heart.) and added some leaves. (Also part of my clearance find!) This looks wonderful and feels very cozy at night!As you leave through the back door these three little guys will see you to the back porch!
I hope that you enjoyed your visit. Please come back for a visit soon!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just love your fall decorations! You did a great job creating your own centerpieces. :)
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty everything looks!!! I am VERY ready for fall!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    Fun to see your autumn decor--I posted mine today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Megan likes to wave hi to the scarecrows. Every time she is outside.




    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so cute! I'm just starting to get my fall decor out. Seeing fall touches just makes the home seem more cozy, somehow.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything especially your window decorations! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!