Monday, September 17, 2007

Sisters Swap Goodies

I received my swap box from Mary Ann last week. Saying everything was fantastic is an understatement! The box was beautifully wrapped. It was loaded with goodies!
This packet included tea. The back of the envelope was closed with a sticker that said "Your are tea-rific!" Too cute!
This is the front of the envelope.
She also included four hand sewn napkins and wrapped in tissue paper were two Beeswax candles made by her husband's grandfather. So special!!

I also received Martha Stewart's Good Things for Kids magazine. It is loaded with great party and craft ideas. A mason jar with home made kitchen spice potpourri. I love anything in a mason jar! A Pampered Chef cookbook with yummy stew and soup recipes. Just perfect for this time of year. I also received a bookmark and some cute scrapbook stickers. To top off this great box were two packages of M&M's. Perfect for snacking on while I read her sweet note! Thank you very much Mary Ann!!!
A huge thanks to Monica and Carrie for hosting this fun swap! I am looking forward to the next one. Your can stop by here to see other great swap boxes.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you both enjoyed you boxes of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wendi! Your goodies are so adorable! I'm so glad you had fun with the swap and hope you felt refreshed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendi,

    So fun to see what you received. That "Good things" magazine looks inspiring, and that is so neat about the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you liked everything! This was really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!