Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Megan in Action

Megan changes so much everyday that I am just amazed. Here she is in action.

Homekeeper in training. Give the girl a duster and she happy for a long time. You may be able to notice the spot on her nose. Last week she took a tumble and got her first ouchie! She had a nice rug burn on her nose. Poor baby!
Megan loves to "read" her books. It is so cute when I hear her babble to them.
She is a climber. I turned my back for a second and when I turned back she had removed the top from the activity table and climbed inside!
I then caught her again! This time she climbed on top.
She is not walking yet. She cruises furniture and will occasionally take a couple of steps. No serious walking yet. We are in big trouble!

6 comments:

  1. I caught my one year old "building" a ladder to the fire place! Now, how can he do that and not understand the word "NO"??? Hee, hee. She is SO CUTE. It makes me want a girl! You will definitely be in trouble when she learns to walk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pix, Wendi!

    My son is trying to climb on everything, too. Yesterday, he managed to get inside his toy basket. I had no idea he could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan looks like a very happy little girl. You are blessed! :)
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn Marie2:09 PM

    Get your roller blades ready for when she is up and walking! What a joy she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetheart your little one is...enjoy this time as they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOOOOO sweet!!! She is getting so big, isn't she? And so fast!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!