Thursday, August 30, 2007

This and That

Since I will be heading out to the store early Friday morning I decided to post before I turn in for the night. I like to get going early. I do not like to grocery shop when it is crowded.

There are many things planned for the long weekend. Saturday evening we will be attending a cookout hosted by Chuck's grandmother. Sometime this weekend we need to go help my parents close their swimming pool. The details haven't been worked out yet. I would like to get my fall things ready. Also do some crafting if I have time. Then we have the normal things like yard work and such. Oh, and maybe we can squeeze some rest and relaxation in there too!

Hope you all have a great Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, hope you have a great time this weekend.
    I love the mitten cards. Cute idea.
    I enjoy reading your blog
    Blessings
    patty H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the Home Ec classes. I made some donut holes this weekend with biscut dough and powdered sugar. Yum Yum! I will enjoy making chocolate donuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!