Friday, August 03, 2007

This and That

This morning there are so many things swimming around in my head. Yesterday I had one of those days. You know the day when nothing is going right. Megan was having a day when she just wasn't happy. I would hold her and she would cry. I would pick her up and she would cry. Everything I did made her cry! I felt like a terrible mother, a couple of times yesterday I just had to lay her down on the floor and walk away. I was never so happy to see Chuck walk through the door yesterday!

Today is already better. Megan is back to her normal self and lucky for us this is Chuck's Friday off. Yeah!

The to do list is long. Some errands this morning and then I will be baking a cake for my niece. My sister will be coming over this evening so we can decorate it. She wants polka dots. Simple! I will post a picture when it is complete.

I am also wanting to read through my ever growing pile of magazines. I need to get my craft and recipes in the organizer. I also have lots of craft ideas swimming around in my head. I need to write them down before I forget!

I hope everyone has a fabulous and relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a better day. :)

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW I understand "those" kind of days!! :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!