Friday, August 17, 2007

Lunch Guest

Yesterday I had my friend Michelle and her two sweet little girls over for lunch. We had a great time chatting while the girls played. This is what was on the menu:

Pizza Casserole (picture & recipe to follow)
Veggie Tray w/ Dip
Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies



1 1/2 pounds ground beef (I only used 1 pound)
1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce*
2 tubes (12 oz each) biscuits*
1 1/2 cup (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
toppings of your choice (I added pepperoni)

*I am sure your homemade versions can be substituted!

Brown & drain ground beef. Stir in pizza sauce and toppings. Quarter biscuits; place in a greased 9x13 baking sheet. Top with beef mixture. Bake uncovered, at 400 for 20-25 minutes. Top with cheeses and bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That looks DELICIOUS!! Its making me hungry just looking at it... right now, if I'm not completely nauseated.... I'm starving....strange...
    Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like y'all had an INCREDIBLE meal!! This look sooo good! Was it too messy to pick up and eat? Or was it okay once it cooled???

    You make the BEST meals!! And this was only lunch?? WOW!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs U. This is a fork kind of meal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!