Thursday, August 16, 2007

Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

3/4 cup margarine
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 8 oz chocolate candy bar; chopped
Beat margarine, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Drop by rounded tbs full on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Let stand a few minutes before removing.
Oh my! That is all I can say about these cookies. They were such a hit that Chuck asked if I could make more so he could take them into work to share today. If that isn't the stamp of approval I don't know what is! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    They are very good. And everybody at work loved them to.

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMM!!!! I LOVE making cookies!! These sound INCREDIBLE!!!

    What kind of candy bar did you use?? Could you use different kinds and change things up a bit??

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs U, I used a Hershey Bar. I am sure you could you any candy bar you like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!