Wednesday, August 01, 2007

13 Months


It is hard to believe that you have been in our lives for 4 months! My how you have changed. You are crawling all over the place and love it when we hold your fingers and walk you. You squeal in delight and it just cracks us up! You are really starting to pull up and when we put you behind your push toy you try hard to walk with it. It is so funny because half the time you forget you have to move your legs along with it!

I am amazed everyday with how wonderful you are. I am truly blessed to be your Mama!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth turned 15 months Aug 2. It's amazing how quickly time has gone by, isn't it??

    I'm ready for #2!! Are you?

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!