Monday, July 02, 2007

Internet Problems

Sorry for the lack of post. We are having serious internet problems. We are unable to connect. I am currently posting from another location. At&t says that the problem will not be resolved until July 12th. Ugh!

Anyway, I will be back to posting at that time. Lots has been going on. Megan celebrated her first birthday on Sunday. Wait until you see the cake pictures!

I will be checking my favorite blogs when I am visting my parents. Until I am back online I wish everyone great days and happy blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Megan!
    Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first birthday, Megan!!! I'm sure if we lived closer, you and Elizabeth would be grand friends!! :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming to visit my blog Wendi! I do hope you are functional again soon - I know how frustrating it can be!

    We are also adoptive parents of a sweet girl - she is almost ten now! Isn't adoption a wonderful reminder of our relationship with God when we accept His gift of salvation?

    Blessings!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!