Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm Back

After a few minor problems we now have our internet service back. DSL finally came to our area. Hooray!!

Life has been moving right along while I have been "away."

Megan had her 1st Birthday on July 1st. She really enjoyed her cake!


We went to a friends place for the 4th of July. They have a great view of the fireworks! The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I was very happy that Megan enjoyed the fireworks. She was reaching her hand up trying to reach them!


Last Thursday she began crawling. There is no stopping her now!

We have a new nephew. Ethan William born on Saturday, July 7th. He weighed a whooping 9 lbs 3 ozs. He is the second child of Chuck's step-brother. Sorry, no picture we left the camera in the car when we went to the hospital.

I have been enjoying summer while I have been away. Megan and I have been spending some enjoyable time in the pool. I have also been busy with garden treats.

If all goes well I will be back to regular posting. I can't wait to catch up with everyone!




3 comments:

  1. It looks like Megan really enjoyed her cake! She's my kind of girl. :)
    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see that you are back! Megan is adorable! Glad you had some great times while you were "gone"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeeeee!! You're back!!!

    Megan looks sooo adorable!! And she really likes that birthday cake, huh? :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!