Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ice Cream Sundays: Peanut Butter Cup Sundae

The Homespun Heart is hosting Ice Cream Sundays. As a way to celebrate summer she is inviting everyone to join her in serving your family an ice cream treat every Sunday. What a great idea!

One of Chuck's favorite treats is a Peanut Butter Cup Sundae from Bob Evans. This is my version:


I made this layering vanilla ice cream with frozen chopped up peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup. I topped it off with a whole frozen mini peanut butter cup.

Thanks for hosting this Monica. We had so much fun sharing this treat!

3 comments:

  1. What funny timing. I caught up on your blog earlier tonight. I then got off the computer to talk to my dad on the phone. I just got back on and saw your comment on mine.

    Megan is looking so cute. I just love all that hair. Sera's is finally starting to fill in where they'd shaved it back. I hope to see you guys in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmy! Oooh that looks so good! I'm so glad you all enjoyed a treat together as a family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOOOO!! This sounds FABULOUS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ice cream!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!