Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Decision Was....

A little of both! I woke up at 7:15 and surprisingly felt rested. I got up and did three loads of laundry, mopped the kitchen and bathroom. I also sorted through my catch all magazine basket.
Around 12:30 we headed to my parents. I was a bad Mama and did not have the camera! I could not get Megan down before we left and thought she would sleep in the car. Nope. After about an hour of floating around I picked her up and she was out. We put her on a big raft with an umbrella. It was so cute. I can't believe I did not have the camera. Rats!

Chuck met us there for dinner. It was 90 degrees when we were heading home at 7 tonight. I wonder what summer will be like for us since we are already having hot days? I definitely make the right decision to ditch the list. There is always tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. A little of both sounds perfect! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn Marie10:21 AM

    What a great day you had! I'm sohappy for you. Hay send some of that heat up here in NH - only 61 today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet she was BEYOND adorable!!!

    There are TONS of times that I wish I had my camera with me. I keep saying I'm going to get a small one and just keep it in the diaper bag! :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!