Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart

On Saturday we attended a Memorial Day cookout. This was my contribution.





3/4 cup butter; softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
10 oz vanilla or white chocolate chips melted & cooled
1/4 c heavy whipping cream
8 oz cream cheese; soft
1 pt fresh strawberries; sliced
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbs cornstarch
1/2 tsp lemon juice

Cream butter & powdered sugar. Beat in flour (will be crumbly). Pat into bottom of greased 12 in pizza pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 25-28 minutes. Cool. Beat chips & cream. Add cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. Chill for 30 minutes. Arrange berries. In sauce pan combine pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch & lemon juice. Bring to boil over medium heat. Boil for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir constantly. Cool. Brush over fruit. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.

4 comments:

  1. I AM DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks sooooo incredibly delicious!!! I am definitely making this!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful--I'll have to tuck that idea away for the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks wonderful! Definitely makes me want to try it out...and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! And, looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!