Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

The other day I was checking out my favorite blogs and saw that Magi has awarded me a Thinking Blogger Award. Wow!! Magi and I adopted our daughters at the same time. We were together on the first and last part of our trip to China. After months of reading her blog it was a pleasure to meet her in person. I am very flattered by the things you said about me. Thank you.

Here are five blogs that I love and make me think.

1) Monica at The Homespun Heart is the first blog I read everyday. If it takes place in the home you will find it here. From reading her blog it is evident that she is organized, crafty, kind, caring, and very giving. She definately knows how to follow through on a theme! She inspires me to be a better wife, mother, homekeeper and most importantly a better Christian.


2) Christy at The Abundant Life is a very deep thinker. I don't comment on her blog as often as I should, but she really makes me think about the bigger things in life.


3) Sandra at Jazzie and Tahlia. She a mom to two beautiful little girls. Both of her daughters happen to be from China. She has shared very personal things. Her older daughter Jazzie is deaf. They had no idea she as deaf until she was placed with them. She also shares her post-adoption struggles she has had with Tally. Just amazing that she is willing to open up and share some really personal things.

4) MaryAnn at Mrs. MaryAnn's House. MaryAnn shares tidbits about her daily life. She has opened up about her struggles with living on one income and ways she budgets, especially on groceries.

5)Meredith at Like Merchant Ships. This is one frugal lady. She has a good eye for bargains and thrifting. She has been able to decorate her home on mainly thrift items and it looks great! She inspires think about how I spend my money.

Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award!

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

3 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise. Thank you for nominating me. My husband is always saying "you think too much!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Wendi! What a special treat to find your kind words today! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks you so much-this just made my day.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!