Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day! I know I did. We had brunch with my parents and then went to Chuck's grandma's house for the afternoon. After that we headed over to see Chuck's stepmom. A very busy day, but a lot of fun.

Here is what was waiting for me when I walked into the kitchen yesterday morning.



This cute little wheelbarrow had silk flowers in it. In the middle there was a card that had a gift certificate for a greenhouse. The card said "so you can go get the real things" and then there was a small wrapped package. It contained a small photo album that had pictures of Megan from the day we received her up until now. Just precious! What made it so great is that the album was definately from the heart and I found out that Chuck arranged the flowers himself. Daddy and Megan you really surprised me!

2 comments:

  1. Happy first Mother's Day!!! What a sweet and thoughtful husband and daughter you have!! I can't wait to see what you use your gift certificate on!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!