Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Megan's Announcement

This is the announcement that was mailed out this morning for Megan.



I had a terrible time getting a clear picture of the announcement. This is what it says:

Dreams Do Come True!

In all of life there comes a time when dreams do come true. This comes to let you know we have someone new.

Megan Li Xxxxxxxx
Born: July 1. 2006
Hengfeng, China
Adopted: April 3, 2007
Age: 9 Months
Proud Parents: Chuck & Wendi
Who never stopped dreaming!



The inside of card contains a picture and the scripture:

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted what I asked of Him."
1 Sam 1:27

4 comments:

  1. She is just beautiful!
    she looks very happy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

    I wish that y'all lived closer to us. I would LOVE for her and Elizabeth to be able to play together.

    Children are a blessing, aren't they!! :)

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely PRECIOUS! Congratulations... Words just can't adequately express the love we have for our children!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!