Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Magnetic Picture Collage

Yesterday was a busy day running errands. While out and about I went into a store that has country crafts. I love going into this store. I find inspiration there. A purchase I made was this:



After getting home and taking a long look at this I know that this can be easily made. All you would need is a magnetic sheet (available at craft stores) and then you could top it off with wallpaper, contact paper or even scrapbook paper. Then all you would need to do is use a knife to cut out the areas for pictures and to round off the corners.

I think making something like this would make a wonderful gift, especially if you included the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo sweet!!! It sounds easy to make, but contact paper and I don't have a really good relationship. LOL!!!

    Where did you purchase this?

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased it at Creations. It is a shop that has country crafts and antiques.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!