Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flower Pot Cookies

Since the cookie basket I made for our adoption agency was so well received I decided to make a different version for Mother's Day. This is how I presented my mother-in-law's gift.



I spray painted a terra cotta pot white. I added the "flowers" using Styrofoam to keep them straight. I then glued on some ribbon and a bow. Making this cost me nothing. I used items that I had on hand. I then tucked in a gift card for Bath & Body Works. She was pleased with her gift. She keep saying "so cute." It made me feel so good seeing how happy it made her.

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I'll have to do that the next time! I LOVE the the little pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!!! I don't know how you find the time being a new mom and making these great projects. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea--where did you get the little white sticks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie the sticks are lolipop sticks from Wilton. I purchased mine from Michael's or you can order them from the Wilton site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOO cute!!! Seriously, you could start a home business!!! You know, to start saving up for baby #2!!!! Mr. U and I are already trying to figure out exactly how we are going to save!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these and woul dlove to know how you went about making them?? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!