Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy Day

I have been playing catch up all day. I went to bed early last night with a migraine and woke up late this morning. Megan and I sleep in until 8:30 this morning. Wow! I guess she knew that Mama really needed the rest. A migraine just wipes me out.

I went to the store yesterday and when I was putting things away I noticed how the frig needed cleaned. The area where the milk goes is always the worse area. And to think I set that milk carton on my counter and table... yuck! While Megan napped today I took everything out to wash and organize. This is the finished product.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same refrigerator as you, only mine isn't that neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendi,

    This is on my to-do list today, as well, so will serve as good motivation to see the finished product!

    Thanks for the tip on the cookie sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ORGANIZED!! How wonderful!!

    Oh dear... I do NOT want to look at my fridge now!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!