Monday, April 23, 2007

Thank You Cards




Since bringing our little sweetheart home we have been showered with gifts. I have been busily writing thank you cards this weekend. The above card is the one that I am sending out.

I am a huge believer in thank you cards. This is huge pet peeve of mine. I feel that if someone takes time out of their busy life to buy you a gift and send or deliver a gift to you that the least you can do is write them a thank you card. Saying thank you or e-mailing thank you is not enough in my opinion. I believe a hand written thank you card is a must. In our age of computers and text messages hope we don't lose this simple pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!