Monday, April 30, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Monica to do this fun meme.

Here are the rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I am blind in my left eye.

2. It drives me crazy if there are water spots in my stainless steel kitchen sink. Please wipe it out after running water or pouring something down the drain.

3. I want to learn to sew.

4. I want to live in the country.

5. I love thunderstorms. If I weren't such a chicken I might have been a storm chaser. I love how fresh it smells after one rumbles through.

6. I do not like any kind of sausage. I like the smell, but not the taste.

7. When I was 16 I scraped the side of the family car while backing out of the drive. We (mom, my sister and myself) did not tell dad. He spotted it while we all were leaving the mall. That was a long trip home!

I tag... Magi, Alyson, Christy, Leanne, and The Wooden Porch

2 comments:

  1. What fun and HOW interesting!!!! Isn't it neat to learn new things about people!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst...Wendi...did you mean me? ;) If so, the link connected to my name is not my 3 P's... lol

    www.threepsinapod.blogspot.com


    Let me know and I'll give it a go!

    Megan is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!