Thursday, April 26, 2007

Crafting: Button Pushpins



To make these I took thumbtacks with a flat head, put on some hot glue and then added the button.

To package them I took a baby food jar and glued buttons to the lid. I then put ribbon around the rim of the lid and added a bow.




The only thing I had to purchase was the buttons. I paid $1.76 for a package of buttons. I used a little more than half of the package. Everything else I had on hand. Quick, easy and cute! I think these will make a great little gift.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!
    Thank you for sharing this!

    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!