Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cookie Basket

As a thank you for our wonderful adoption agency, FTIA, I made a cookie basket for them.


Included in the basket:
4 - 1 dozen bags of Chocolate Chip cookies
4 - 1 dozen bags of Oatmeal Raisin cookies
4 - 1 dozen bags of Peanut Butter Blossoms
3 - 1 dozen bags of M&M Jumblers
3 - dozen Sugar Cookies


I made most of the sugar cookies on sticks. This is the first time I have done this and I think they turned out great!


I thought it made it look like a spring basket of flowers.


Each of the bags included a card tied on with a ribbon. The card said:

Dreams Do Come True!

Thank you for all of your hard work.
Chuck, Wendi & Megan Xxxxxxxx

I also included a personal note for our coordinator.

To finish off the basket I wrapped it in plastic and tied it with a bow.

I can only imagine how expensive it would have been to order a basket like this. I hope they enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These are BEYOND adorable!!! Where did you find those little plastic things to cover them in? I LOVE them!!!!

    Oh, and would you PLEASE share your recipes????

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great basket. I'm sure they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm "borrowing" your idea for Mother's Day for our nursery workers...I have never seen anything so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!