Thursday, March 08, 2007

Travel Approval

I just found out that our adoption agency, FTIA received travel approval for our group today. Yeah!!! The next step is for our agency to get an appointment for us with the US Consulate. They said it should take a couple of days to have that. Once we have that we will have travel dates. Nothing definite, but our agency is estimating we could leave the last week of March. We could be leaving in about two weeks! WOW!!

So much to do, good thing I have been spring cleaning this week.

9 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news!!!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. How exciting! Do you have butterflies now that it's getting this close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW you were in labor! Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Dana, I guess you were right. I am starting to get very nervous. I am nervous about silly things, like diaper sizes, formula choices. I just need to take a deep breath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your little angel will be in your arms before you know it. Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sweet compliment on my blog! CONGRATULATIONS on your new daughter...Adoption is such a wonderful gift. We have 2 adopted little boys, 2yo and 7 months...Then I "mysteriously" got pregnant...funny. I always wanted to adopt from China...but God had other plans for our family! However, I am always thrilled for couples who do! Again, congratulations! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just looking at all your spring cleaning photos. If you get bored this week, feel free to head north and clean my house, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you won't be heading up my way. It seemed like such a good plan to me. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes! That's so very exciting. Have a wonderful trip getting your little girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!