Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring Cleaning: Living Room

Another one down! I forgot to take before pictures, but here are the after shots.






Here is what was completed today:

*Vacuumed behind all the furniture. (You might have noticed the furniture movers still under the entertainment stand. It is so heavy that hubby will have to remove them.)
*Vacuumed base boards.
*Dusted everything.
*Washed valance.
*Washed window.
*Mopped entryway.
*Vacuumed carpet.

The only thing left to do is finish organizing the closet. That's for another day.
The big decision is what should I tackle tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I think you're in "labor". Start looking for those papers! You will be glad that the house is in order so can spend months just getting to know your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a pretty home!

    Hmmm, what should you do tomorrow? I'd say after all you've done today, you deserve to take yourself a break and relax. *lol*

    I'm Jennelle and just stopped by for the party.

    If you get a chance, I hope you'll come by my blog and say "hi!"

    Love,

    Jennelle

    My Blog:

    http://www.womens-circle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your spring cleaning! Your home is very inviting and cozy!!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!