Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy 8 Months!

Today my baby girl is 8 months. It breaks my heart that I am not with her. She is on my mind constantly. Everyday I pray that she is safe, healthy and being well cared for. I also pray for her birth mother. I hope that she has found peace with her decision not to raise Megan. I can not even imagine how difficult it was to make that decision. As much joy as each birthday will bring me, I know another woman may always have heartache on this day. She has given me a wonderful gift and will be in my prayers and in my heart for all the days of my life. Happy 8 months Megan! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I came by for the party. :) How exciting for you to be adopting!

    I have six children and work from home running some online businesses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I hope you get to bring your little one home soon, I can't imagine how hard it must be to wait.

    I came over for the party, too.

    Take care! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you have to wait for your little one. I pray that God sends you to get her very soon. That all the doors would be opened quickly for you in Jesus Name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! We are adopting too. Please come on over and see my blog where I write about it.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!