Thursday, March 29, 2007

Greetings from Beijing!!

We made it safely and so did our luggage! So far we are having a fantastic time. We went out today and did some touring. This evening we are going shopping with some members of our travel group.

I set up a blog for my family and it would be much easier to post just to one blog, especially after we have Megan.

To follow our journey, please go to http://journeytomegan.blogspot.com

We will be home on April 12th and after we are settled I will start posting here.

Have a great one everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited to hear how you are all doing now that you are home. We returned from China 3/06, it took us about a month to be completely back to "normal."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!