Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bag Recycling




We always seem to have an over abundance of bags around here. Grocery store bags and then after the baby shower there were lots of gift bags. After I keep a few back I wasn't sure what to do with the rest.

We loaded up and headed out for errands. Before heading to the grocery we stopped to drop off a box of items at our favorite charity, Servant's Heart. You should have seen their eyes light up when they saw all of the bags we had. It had never crossed my mind that local charities have a need for bags. Instead of taking our bags to the grocery, we will be saving them in our donation box.

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea. I never thought of that. We always seem to have an overabundance of gift bags, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!