Sunday, March 04, 2007

Baby Shower

On Saturday my sister, mom, mother-in-law and friend Lesle threw a baby shower at church.
I was overwhelmed. There were people there that I had not seen in years! The cake says Welcome in Chinese. The lady who made the cake did a fantastic job!




I thought the ladies did a great job decorating. They even made place cards that had Megan's picture and the status of our trip to China.



This is picture of my almost 14 month old niece Jamie. She was the hit of the shower!




This is what I came home with. I am so blessed to have so many people who care about my family.



Chuck's grandma made a beautiful quilt and matching pillow. The fabric has nursery rhymes on it and is edged in pink ribbon and lace. The picture does not do it justice. Simply gorgeous!

I can not thank everyone enough for a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Stopping by to say hi from the party. Looks like you have a new adventure to look forward to. Exciting times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendi. How exciting~adopting from China. What a fantastic shower that was.

    Nice to have met you. Come by my place and say hi if you have time.

    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! And, what a blessing to have been showered with such love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!