Friday, February 16, 2007

Peanut Butter Recall



ConAgra Foods Inc. have recalled Peter Pan and WalMart Great Value Peanut Butter with product serial numbers beginning with 2111. From my understand the jars may have been contaminated with Salmonella. Yuck!

Refunds are being offered by taking your opened/unopened jars to the store or by sending your lids to:

ConAgra Foods Inc.
P.O. Box 3768
Omaha, NE 68103

Remember to include your name and mailing address.

I have always been brand loyal to Peter Pan. Now that I know Great Value is the same can you guess what will be in my cabinet?

1 comment:

  1. Until switching to some organic peanut butter, I always bought the big jar of Great Value. Yummy! Great taste and great price.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!