Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My New Cookbook



I received this Rachael Ray cookbook in the mail yesterday. Nabisco has been running a promotion with their crackers. There are points on the boxes and if you send in 5 points (I think it was five, may have been 6) then you receive this cookbook for $4.99. I thought that was a pretty good deal since the list price for this book is $18.95. I put the word out that I was collecting the points and before I knew it I had everything point I needed. Hopefully I will have time this afternoon to sit down and really look through it. If I find a great recipe I will share.

1 comment:

  1. I love Rachael Ray!I think my sister was collecting the Nabisco points for a cookbook as well. I got two of Rachael's cookbooks free last summer when our newspaper ran a promo. It was a very good deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!