Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Matinee: Love Comes Softly



Things have been so busy around here that I decided to treat myself. One of my favorite books is Love Comes Softly. I treated myself by renting the DVD. The movie was good, but not quite as good as the book. In the book you were able to see some more details that helped you realize the love was developing. Overall it was enjoyable. I have never read the sequels, but I am adding them to my reading list. I love to read, but I have to limit myself. I become so absorbed in a good book that I almost become obsessed. I just can't put it down.

4 comments:

  1. My family loves this series of books and movies. We are eagerly awaiting the next movie in April! I enjoyed visiting your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the rest of the movies on DVD. I don't watch them that often though, because I always sob through most of the movie...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these books and movies, but I agree that the story line in the movies doesn't totally match the books. Fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the one coming out in April is the 5th in the series so look for the other ones if you haven't seen them yet--they are so good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!