Monday, January 08, 2007

Organizing: Craft Ideas

I keep my craft ideas organized in this binder.



It takes up too much space to keep all of the magazines and catalogs I find ideas in. I clip out the ideas and slip them into page covers. I then sort them by catagory (I have Christmas, Easter, Summer, Fall etc) and place them in my binder.



Many of the things I find in catalogs I know that I can make for less money. I will clip the picture for later.



I receive mailings for craft clubs and books. I don't purchase many, but if I see something I like I will clip it from the ad to make later.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed. By the way, you're it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your notebook looks so tidy and organized! I have a few folders in my filing cabinet where I store clipped articles, but I think I would refer to them more often if I put them in a notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I also keep my recipes this way. I will show that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute idea. I love your blog I got it from homespun heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again!